Luna Go's

I looked on his Luna site and

I looked on his Luna site and didn't see them. Gotta link, Adam? Also, just copy and paste an image back here if you would. Thanks.

My question is whether he

My question is whether he will just sell the laces. I already have a pair of Lunas, and I'm not shelling out the dough for a new pair just to get the laces.

If you were only going to

If you were only going to have one pair of huaraches, would they be the regular ones, or would you get the Leadville model? Is there much of a weight difference between the two? Leather laces or hemp? TIA

I personally wouldn't get the

I personally wouldn't get the leadvilles now, because I run 95% on roads. If had trails to run on I would go with the Leadvilles, the leadvilles are bulkier and a thicker sole. But, I might eventually end up the buying the Leadvilles just to have.

saypay45 wrote:My question is

saypay45 said:
My question is whether he will just sell the laces. I already have a pair of Lunas, and I'm not shelling out the dough for a new pair just to get the laces.

You can buy that stuff at most craft stores or online with free shipping. Or just get a cheap pair of thick shoelaces.

Adam G. wrote:I think I

Adam G. said:
I think I still have some fat laces from my break dancing days, that I laced up my adidas shell toes with.

Adam, as we say at the BRS, "Pictures or it didn't happen". ;-)

miker wrote:Adam G. wrote:I

miker said:
Adam G. said:
I think I still have some fat laces from my break dancing days, that I laced up my adidas shell toes with.

Adam, as we say at the BRS, "Pictures or it didn't happen". ;-)

You got it! Here is me I think at my 7th grade dance, I still can bust out some moves they may be slow and rusty but it freaks people out, especially at a wedding! As you see i have the adidas track suit with the pumas.

I wish I could see what the

I wish I could see what the underside of those new Lunas look like. I wonder why Ted doesn't have pictures of them on his site yet?

saypay45 wrote:My question

saypay45 said:

Here is the response I got from Ted when I asked him about the hemp laces...

Hemp not in yet, but the new laces should arrive this week which are
the most comfortable...leatherized elastic!

Sounds like he will sell them separately.

Nice!  And Abide, I know

Nice! And Abide, I know I can buy the laces elsewhere, but I never have the time to go hunting this stuff down. I'd rather pay the extra money to get the right stuff.

Thanks, Adam.I guess he's

Thanks, Adam.

I guess he's still uses the knot.

You still having trouble with

You still having trouble with your huaraches TJ?

The thick laces do look like they'd be more comfortable, unless they got sideways and all squished up between your toes.

I've only wore them for a

I've only wore them for a mile when I needed them. Since then, I haven't needed them. I'll know more next time I try again. I used a new tying technique that doesn't go between the toes, so I eliminated the knot under foot and toe rubbing problem, but during that one mile, I developed a new one where I tend to grip the ground with my toes (up over the forward lip of the sole).

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts