The Tie, the Dress Belt, or Was it Just Plain Old Rest?

And yes, that's exactly what

And yes, that's exactly what I looked like and what I wore when I was growing up too.

I had to look up who Anita

I had to look up who Anita Baker is. :)

Three of the guys in the shot

Three of the guys in the shot currently weigh double what they did back then, one increased by 50% but has been fit again the past ten years, and one developed a full belly w/love handles before he realized that it would take effort to stay fit. That'd be me! I won't show you any pot belly/muffin top photos, I don't know that any even exist.

Anita Baker's manager is also in that last picture.

Your just not in touch with

Your just not in touch with your inner urban self.

Funny thing though, she did end up big on the foot fetish sites for posing barefoot on her breakthrough album cover.

Do you know what an album is?

Smart a$$, Board!  Yes,

Smart a$$, Board! Yes, I know what an album is and an LP and an 8-Track, but that's about as far as I go back. Pttttth!

When I was a little kid, my

When I was a little kid, my parents played 78 rpm classical thick brittle vinyl records. It took several discs to play a symphony.

My kiddy records were also 78 rpm, but were orange or yellow in color.

I remember moving up to 45's and putting the plastic disc adaptor in the center to play them.

When I was 16 and we started driving, my buddies had the brand new Led Zeppelin 8 track playing, I still expect the track to jump and click at certain points in classic Led Zep tunes!

I remember those same vinyl

I remember those same vinyl albums. And I grew up on Zeppelin.

Once you hire the moderators,

Once you hire the moderators, will they force us to stay on topic?

I already hired the

I already hired the moderators, and I'm waiting for them to ban me for using the a$$ word.

All they see are the $$

All they see are the $$ signs!

They're hoping you're giving them subliminal messeges.

Actually, around here, we all

Actually, around here, we all get paid the same. I'm pretty generous that way. When is payday anyway?

The professional tie pics are

The professional tie pics are in.

Tie backwards, less aerodynamic drag.

Saw my friends that lived a block away, so I waved. They took the original shot after the finish with their phone. Who would have guessed the real photography crew was right there to capture the wave? Sometimes it's just luck I guess.

Those are really good photos,

Those are really good photos, Board. If you want the original, you should go ahead and buy them. I don't normally do this myself, but these are really, really good. I had no idea you had such great abs!

I wasn't judging you on

I wasn't judging you on capturing the photos, I was just meaning you should have the very best quality ones, since it's rare to have good photos of ourselves while running, and these are really good.

Bending over patients...yea, right!

I should, it's just the

I should, it's just the pirate in me that enjoyed snatching them. There's a bunch more, like at least eight good ones.

The guy deserves to make some bucks for his efforts, I was very happy he was there and should support him.

The abs?

Comes from tensing while leaning over patients all day!

Naw, just teasing.

The real secret to six-pack abs is drinking a six-pack a day!

I'm heading over to PWI right now in order to keep up the process.

Yeah, I knew you were'nt on

Yeah, I knew you were'nt on my case for it. But you're right, I should have the finest quaility available since they're probably not ridiculously overpriced.

Vain as it sounds, I do like seeing the visual results of the hard work I put in to stay in shape.

I do it for health, happiness, and well being, but I like seeing a picture that sums it up too.

Thanks for the compliments you've given to me and the photographer as well.

Thanks TJ, I checked out the

Thanks TJ, I checked out the available products, and in addition to a $15 hi resolution file a $5 "Facebook" file was available. My son told me to order one and he would see if the resolution was good enough for any normal size prints.

It came via e-mail this morning and he just checked it out and said the stats look fine, and that along with some airplane prints he's doing at Wal-Mart tomorrow he will make me a 5X7.

Sure, I'm vain, but not vain enough to need a high res file to make a poster out of!

Oh!  NO!  I think it

Oh! NO! I think it DOES deserve a poster size. Your wife should have one for her birthday or your anniversary. Ask WalMart to make one up for you. They're not too expensive.

Speaking of photos. You mentioned earlier that your son trades his photography work for flightime. My hubby is an A&P and IA as well, so he basically has a Fix & Fly program of his own. Neat, huh?

I did'nt realize Scott was an

I did'nt realize Scott was an A&P with an IA!

Of COURSE he should build an experimental homebuilt!

Order the tail kit today!

He's got his eye on this

He's got his eye on this plane up for sale...a Beechcraft? Is that right? Seats four. BUILT IN THE 70s! YIKES!

He wants to fly us to Missouri to visit HIS family this fall in a Comanche. Does 140 mph, I think he said. YIKES AGAIN!!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7