Terra Plana Dharma

The dharma toe spring kind of

The dharma toe spring kind of bothers my feet. My suede aquas not so much. I'm weighing my options. Neighbor is interested in buying my dharma. I need at least one closed system shoe for work that will suffice in rain. I may just use my suede aqua since use is only limited to work, and I'm not outside that long. I have a suede protectant on outside of shoe. So I think that may work. I have too many shoes. So getting rid of my dharma would be wonderful. I can't spend money on models I don't even really like anymore.

Humboldt _ I agree, I have

Humboldt _ I agree, I have two pair of vffs and I do love them but I cannot bring myself to spend anymore money on more shoes right now either.

What I am waiting for is to see what Zems comes up with this year. If they have something I can wear in the winter and is waterproof I will go for them. Or, if my vffs ever wear out I will just buy some Zems to replace them for dry situations.

In the meantime I am going to the indoor asphalt track to build up my BF miles. So I am hoping that I won't be needing shoes at all in a few months.
bigsmile.png

Peanut

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts