My Ultraminimal Jingas Banned From Work!

Adam, that would be a great

Adam, that would be a great idea, but that is why the Jingas were banned, because of the very thin bottom. I bought a pair of Terra Plana Aquas. The sole is very thin 3mm but they look like a normal shoe, plus they have a layer of duraflex, which is puncture resistant. Terra Plana sent me a spec sheet on duraflex and I showed it to the safety department at the hospital and it was accepted!

The Terra Plana Aquas are awesome, very minimal, no arch support and a wide toebox for natural foot movement. The are way overpriced, but I had to get them to be comfortable at work. Hey can these be a tax writeoff? Can I get the BFR Podiatrist to write me a prescription for minimal shoes?

adam james wrote:Oh I see

adam james said:
Oh I see now, yeah that stinks. It's a safety issue. The terra plana are awesome shoes, very pricey but when I have the extra money some day I definitely want to buy the aqua's or dharma's for work and casual wear.

Adam, I just got an email today that the dharmas are 20% off. Not as good as the 40% over the 4th of July, but it's better than full price!

We may be getting another

We may be getting another discount from Terra Plana soon, so stand by you guys.

Jimmy said it would be about

Jimmy said it would be about two weeks, so we have to stare at that old expired ad for a little while longer.