Hi all!

Welcome back.  Haven't been

Welcome back. Haven't been over to RW in a while (I can't spend ALL day trolling bulletin boards... um or maybe I can but I shouldn't). But you know I think that over here we have actually become more barefoot oriented than before. Just a subjective impression. While the product reviews are a very popular part of the site, we've also got some active users who are moving from minimal shoes to BF, and it's interesting to hear their impressions. Perhaps it's true, as LPJ has said, that minimal shoes can be a gateway drug.

Welcome back. Vis a vis

Welcome back.

Vis a vis Minimal shoes: I have them, and even wear them on occasion. They just don't seem nearly so cool and worth writing in about. Barefoot running I can love. Almost Barefoot running...well, it's better than watching TV.

If you have a churched

If you have a churched background, you'll probably recognize, "welcome, oh sinner - come home." We're glad you're back. Encouragement is far better than repeated beatings just about every time, at least that's what this fellow sinner believes.

Phil

I didn't realize you were

I didn't realize you were gone. You haven't been gone that long, right? Am I nuts? Don't answer that!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7