08:00 Pace stride analysis - video

You remind me of Lou Diamond

You remind me of Lou Diamond Phillips. Please carry on. ;-)

Ah!  So that's what I look

Ah! So that's what I look like! (I hope.)

I ran a 5k last weekend at 7:48 m/m which would probably make my stride pretty much a match with yours, I'd think.

You look good to me. It's only an artifact of the slomo that you bounce up and down. Your feet look smooth.

Thanks for the video. I'm glad to see that you're running again, too.

Looks really great! The

Looks really great!

The only thing I can point out is that your right foot everts (points out) slightly. I bet it does this when you stand, too. Look straight ahead, take a few steps in place, then stand with your best posture and look down at your feet. You might notice the toes of your right foot point out slightly instead of straight ahead. This is typically due to a muscle imbalance. If you're not having any issues I wouldn't worry about it. If you're trying to improve a form issue or deal with a nagging injury/soreness, it's worth noting.

Happy Running!

Peace,

Karen

ETA -- If you do notice this to be something you want to adjust, the fix is likely in the core and hips, not at the foot or ankle. If you simply try to force the foot to turn inward you may tweak your knee.

It looks like your left leg

It looks like your left leg has a higher kick then your right- saying that in a constructive way.

Looks like a fun place to run

doesn't he have some huge

doesn't he have some huge quads? i was amazed. i never noticed them running behind or once in a while in front of him. i sent you an email on fb so i won't retype it here. see ya later.

Mike

Thanks everyone for the input

Thanks everyone for the input ! :smile:

I notice my right foot pointing out slightly and my left leg has a higher kick then the right one.

Will keep working on these unbalances.

I am also hoping some of them can fix themselves with more time and running and relaxing the body more.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon