Barefoot running finally has a legit ambassador--Now may be a bit offensive, so be warned!

NotSoDoomedRunner

NotSoDoomedRunner said:
Barefoot Gentile said:
NotSoDoomedRunner said:
Barefoot TJ said:
Didn't you just go to church on Sunday?

Yeah, but I'm not the don't dance, judge everybody sort of Christian. I'm more of the we all sin, try to do your best and do a lot of charity type. I also spent the night at a homeless shelter this week, so hopefully it evens out. It was a friend's re-bachelor party.

Doing one good deed to substitute a bad one is the problem with christians today. There are no short cuts. You know where there are more sinners than a strip club? Packed churches on Sunday. A close friend of mine had a bachelors party at strip club like 4 years ago, for months I was agonizing on what to do, I decided to go, I was so dissappointed on my decision. Live and learn I guess.

"Take up thy cross and follow me" To me this statement scares me, because it's about dying to self, to the material world, and surrendering.

I'm a Christian because it makes my life better and is a better way for me. I try to make the lives of others better.

Same! Great post by the way, I can relate alot to what you said. Sorry I de-railed the main topic.

NotSoDoomedRunner wrote: I'm

NotSoDoomedRunner said:
I'm still not 100% sure how I'll answer for some things I've done in the end, especially regarding war. I'm very conflicted on that.

Me too my friend, me too. There's a reason I don't hunt anymore after serving in Afghanistan...

Alright, so now that this

Alright, so now that this post has the all to common warning label attached to the title, is it ok for me to say that the best way to rid yourself of cats is to "pop that (P-word)"? Like pop a cap in a cat, shoot it till its dead or close to it. Just wondering if thats ok now since everyone has been warned...

Chaserwilliams wrote:Alright,

Chaserwilliams said:
Alright, so now that this post has the all to common warning label attached to the title, is it ok for me to say that the best way to rid yourself of cats is to "pop that pussy"? Like pop a cap in a cat, shoot it till its dead or close to it. Just wondering if thats ok now since everyone has been warned...

I think it depends on what part of this thread you're referring to.

If it's the first post...uh....(scratching head)... How old is she again?

If it's the cat part - I'm good with that!

I've always thought the best

I've always thought the best place for cats is the buffet line at a Chinese Restaurant!

She does have great...err...posture...err...I mean running form.

Don't push me, Chaser and

Don't push me, Chaser and PR!

NotSo, I think it's great, I mean really great, that you are helping others who have lost their way and helping them to get back on track. You are a good person for doing so.

Why was my moonlighting job

Why was my moonlighting job as a male gigalo.....ummmmm, I mean artistic dancer being brought up by a Navy guy in a thread about a young girl trying to better her barefoot form? By the way Pilot, you're a terrible tipper and that's why Chaser won't do lap dances for you anymore. Finally, it's much easier for me to shoot people than cats.

I used to eat at the place

I used to eat at the place called Blue Star Cafe when I went through Baghdad for a bit. It later got carbombed but it was super good. Anyways, hookahs, beers, and "meat" and there were tons of cats but you never saw the same one twice.

Never saw the same one

Never saw the same one twice! Mean and nasty! Mean and nasty!

My hubby has a sign hanging in his garage man-cave that says "I love cats. They taste like chicken." He's sick. Like you all.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7