Barefoot running finally has a legit ambassador--Now may be a bit offensive, so be warned!

The Ramzev

Chapter Presidents
Jun 14, 2010
Milford, DE
A real pillar of (the fall

A real pillar of (the fall of) society there. I feel worst for the dog and blame the parents.

That's just terrible... Shes

That's just terrible... Shes got no caboose! Shes "bottomless"in more ways than one.

And her body guard looks like a joke. Whata he going to do? Talk a mugger into a coma by telling him about how awesome he is at Black Ops?

i don't think she understands

i don't think she understands much of anything except that immature, materialistic old boys will find her attractive.

You mean like you. 

You mean like you. ;-)

i'm not a materialistic old

i'm not a materialistic old boy. that's why i threw that in there.if you notice most of the immature ones here made fun of her. now what you think of us? huh? huh? huh? ya.

Very rarely is there a line

Very rarely is there a line for me, but a kid being felt up by Jason Alexander just makes me kind of sad. I went to a strip club the other night and felt more bad for the girls getting felt up by the old fat man with the sly grin than turned on. Of course they were not that hot either. But you know. I'm pathetic and now I'm kinda depressed so I'm gonna go drink. Thanks a lot.

Didn't you just go to church

Didn't you just go to church on Sunday?

Anytime I see a PETA sign or

Anytime I see a PETA sign or t-shirt, I kill another animal.

Let's see... The freezer is a bit short on meat at the moment. Looks like a Bambi will give it's body to nourish mine.

...All in the name of PETA...

Turkey season is right around the corner!

Yum!

(No subject)

:sad:

I mean I understand killing

I mean I understand killing and eating animals, but why Bambi? Why babies? [DON'T answer that. I'm afraid of what you'll say.]

Bambis are more tender.  Does

Bambis are more tender. Does are tender too. I don't hunt anymore though after being sent to Afghanistan. Don't care to kill anything anymore. Still shoot pistols and rifles, just don't hunt. Gotta keep my skills sharp in case of an intruder in my home.

PR can you come get the feral

PR can you come get the feral cats that keep pissing in the back of my truck?

PETA PETA PETA PETA PETA PETA PETA PETA PETA PETA PETA PETA

I think there is ten of them but I gave you a few extra just in case.

Mean and nasty, Abide!  Mean

Mean and nasty, Abide! Mean and nasty.

Abide, I'd recommend bear

Abide, I'd recommend bear traps for the feline infestation.

I was considering rat poision

I was considering rat poision but I don't want them to vomit in my truck and then run off and live anyway. And bear traps might accidentally catch one of the neighbor kids.

I hear pellet guns work well against the feral pests though and are legal to discharge in a neighborhood.

Don't make me come over

Don't make me come over there...later...when I can walk!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7