The Olympics

See. And here I can't say what I want to say.

If I do, I will get spanked.

Thanks. It was taken a year ago by an Atlanta Journal Constitution photographer for an article about barefoot runners running in the Peachtree Road Race, July 4 (which happens to have the largest 10K field in the world with like 55,000 runners). It was my 3rd year running it barefoot. I was totally bummed about not being able to run it four years in a row this year. The picture reminds me of where I wish I could be and (although I can't run) helps me to feel like I belong here, with you all. Besides, I was tired of the other one. Ssssh. Don't tell Zola. ;)

So how are you doing TJ? Getting better? Same? I am running....in shoes.:( Seems wearing the shoes with the heel drop seems to really help a lot with my pf. I tried one run in my huaraches and then maybe a 1/4 mile barefoot the next day and I am still trying to recover from that. It's getting better again, but it's only been a little over a week so I can only expect so much. Sucks starting to get old...

Long story, Nick. I will share sometime, when I have a clear head. Thanks for asking.

Well, I hope you are getting better TJ, even if it's just a little at a time. I know how bad it can suck not being able to do what you like to do.

ya tj, create a pseudonym and post what you want under that. just don't tell ANYONE that it's you. don't even write in your style, which i could notice just about anywhere.

Thanks guys, but I don't even have the energy to post under me anymore, if you've noticed. Damn meds! And thanks for the nice words, all.

Precious baby, Lee.

Terrible Jane, my mom would say.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldManHemingway
Back