The BRS is Hiring!!!

Bump.Anyone out there know

Bump.

Anyone out there know anything about Drupal/PHP?

I would be interested in

I would be interested in writing although my English isn't perfect ... with too much of a French accent. Live testimonies from a third world country (in terms of barefoot running I mean) if that's of interest.

I will send you an email,

I will send you an email, Fred. Thanks!

Oh please send them to me. 

Oh please send them to me. [email protected]. We are always wanting to add photos to our photo collection. Thanks for sharing them with the BRS.

AMEN to what, RicK?  And

AMEN to what, RicK? And welcome.

Oops, Sorry, TJ. I thought I

Oops, Sorry, TJ. I thought I was replying to comment #5 . . . Gotta learn the ropes here. Thanks for the "Welcome!"

Rock on, eh?!?!?!

++++++++++++++++++++++

+ "...let us rid ourselves of every burden and sin that clings to us and persevere in running the race that lies before us..." Hebrews 12:1

+Keep on keepin' on, eh?!

+ Love it!

I will gladly write and take

I will gladly write and take photos.

I haven't met a great deal of barefoot runners here in Jacksonville, but I'm sure I can snoop around. ^-^

I also travel a great deal due to being in the Navy. There were tons of barefoot runners in Guam. The only time I left my camera at home! And how they ran on the coral concrete roads was beyond me; my feet were gashed with the first run!

Back on topic; I would love to write and photograph. ^-^

Thank you, Suzy, and I got

Thank you, Suzy, and I got your email. I will respond shortly.

I would like to write, but I

I would like to write, but I need topic at first. If you have anything specific that needs to be written about, please let me know. I would like to try this.

Do you have any works you

Do you have any works you could email me or point me to a link? What type of writing style do you have, do you enjoy, technical, personable, journalistic, etc.? My email address is [email protected]/. Thanks for taking part!

happy to take on a role but i

happy to take on a role but i live in sydney :(

You don't have to be in the

You don't have to be in the states to take on a role. Which role would you be interested in?

We are looking for two

We are looking for two moderators to help Blind Boy and Stomper out. Here are the details:
Forum Moderators: On a daily basis, read through all NEW posts looking for obscenities, foul language, sexual content, etc., remove such content, and warn posters of such content; resolve complaints, assist posters with problems they may encounter with the forums, such as removing double-posts, deleting posts, forwarding creation requests onto board members, etc.; and approve or deny new membership account requests.

I can help out with

I can help out with photography and if you ever need it I am a graphic designer. Would there be any chance of trading for ad space? ;)

I sent you an email, Terral.

I sent you an email, Terral.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts