Our new edition.

Barefoot Gentile

Barefooters
Apr 5, 2010
Fairfield, CT
Well my wife gave birth to our second son on June 30th. He was 8lbs and 7 oz, 20 inches long. He is doing great. This is certainly a wonderful time right now.

I am going on day 6 without running or any exercise!!! I have to admit going a little nuts right now. lol! I am one to never stand still, but it's a nice break I guess. They both come home from the hospital tomorrow, can't wait.

Just thought I would share. Hope everyone is doing well, Happy 4th!!

Adam

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S, Adam and family!!! How precious. You have a new soft, bundle of love coming home. Lots to do for you! Be sure to post some pictures, when/if you can...get some sleep!

Congrats! June 30 is a great

Congrats! June 30 is a great day, that's my birthday!

awesome! Congrats man!

awesome! Congrats man!

Congratulations Adam and

Congratulations Adam and welcome to the world sweet little boy!

Thanks all!   Ramzev, very

Thanks all! Ramzev, very cool! PeaceKarn, happy be-lated bday to your son! Maybe another future barefoot runner for sure.

Everyone is home and getting settled. Looking forward to getting a run in tomorrow, 7 days without running seemed like months.

adam james wrote:Well my

adam james said:
Well my wife gave birth to our second son on June 30th. He was 8lbs and 7 oz, 20 inches long. He is doing great. This is certainly a wonderful time right now.

I am going on day 6 without running or any exercise!!! I have to admit going a little nuts right now. lol! I am one to never stand still, but it's a nice break I guess. They both come home from the hospital tomorrow, can't wait.

Just thought I would share. Hope everyone is doing well, Happy 4th!!

Adam
Congrats, very happy for you, hope you all have a great life together!

Congrats Adam! A wonderful

Congrats Adam! A wonderful day, indeed, my triplets turned 2 on the 30th! Hope you're adjusting to your new addition well. Congrats again!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts