Luna Sandal Review

Love the toe ring.  Does the

Love the toe ring. Does the strap that runs between the toes cause any rubbing or pain? I didn't catch all what you said, since my two little ones were kinda loud in the background. What mm thickness did you get? What do you do when the straps wear out on the bottom? Order more straps? How much does he charge for that? I have the Invisible Shoe huaraches, but the strapping is already wearing out on the bottom on the outer edge of one of them, and I haven't run in them much at all. I'm thinking about going with the Unshoes. You can see their ad in the right side bar sometimes.

The straps take a little

The straps take a little getting used to but not as bad as it might seem. My soles are from a kit that Ted sells. They are 4mm. He sells replacement straps. The straps have different prices for various styles, materials, etc. The leather straps went the whole summer with hard use with no real sign of wear. The new Equass laces? We shall see, but early signs show they will probably last. I don't like hemp, poly, or fabric. The unshoes look very interesting.

TJ, If I were you I wouldn't

TJ, If I were you I wouldn't buy new laces from the invisible shoe website. You can find the cord for alot cheaper at sports stores amazon ect... Mine actually just wore through a few days ago. Thats the one thing I don't like about that tying method. Way to much cord to ground.

I'm still trying to figure

I'm still trying to figure out the tying method for my huaraches...I have Invisible shoes. I took them out for a mile run, but started getting a pain under/between my big toe and second toe. I think they were too tight??? Gotta retie them and try again.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7