Glutton for punishment

Ok so you all talked me into signing up for a race. It's the Wildwood Trail Trial 10k on Sept 3rd and looks to be lots of fun. I will unfortunately be shod (probably) during this race but I will have had two weeks of near complete rest prior to so hoping to be feeling really good for it. Sounds like Paragnek, Jen, me, maybe Mike and maybe St. John will be doing this one. Hopefully we can get more of the Oregon chapter to come out too and make it a real fun event. My goal is to see how well I can keep up with Dan (paragnek) although I have a sneaky feeling he will be gone in a flash.

hmmmmmmm......Trail 10K you say.....interest piqued.

But i'm running Hood to Coast this weekend and was looking to next week as a rest break before full-on half-mary training begins. But 30 bucks...trails...Tim conflicted....stay tuned for further developments...

Reactions: jldeleon and NickW
i ran this last year in huaraches after taking off a month and a half to let my bruised arch heal. i did 9 miles the day before this. my quads were dead for the warrior dash. the only reason to run this is for training. it was fast(ish) and fun. we freaked out the few shoddies there.

Reactions: NickW
Mike, cut back on a few beers and you'll easily be able to afford to do this... :D It's common brs knowledge that you drink while on here, or before you get on here, or maybe you drink before AND while on here I guess... :p Lol! Just giving you crap buddy! Hope you find the money to make it. Lomad, you gotta do this! I don't want to be the only brs shoddy on board... ;)

Reactions: zapmamak and Lomad
ya but i drink for free at work. i only spend money on food. work hasn't been that great this summer.

I am into the unusual runs now, it has to peak my interest for me to splurge to much.

Reactions: NickW
I am not competent enough to do the unusual runs...yet. If I can ever get rid of this pf completely I will be able to really make some big strides forward. Unfortunately this pf is the only thing holding me back right at the moment.

ya but i drink for free at work. i only spend money on food. work hasn't been that great this summer.

I keep telling him I'll pay him to strip for me. ;) He could afford a lot more races then! But alas, I am still waiting... :p

Ok so you all talked me into signing up for a race. It's the Wildwood Trail Trial 10k on Sept 3rd and looks to be lots of fun. I will unfortunately be shod (probably) during this race but I will have had two weeks of near complete rest prior to so hoping to be feeling really good for it. Sounds like Paragnek, Jen, me, maybe Mike and maybe St. John will be doing this one. Hopefully we can get more of the Oregon chapter to come out too and make it a real fun event. My goal is to see how well I can keep up with Dan (paragnek) although I have a sneaky feeling he will be gone in a flash.

I'm going to do it. I'll post it under the Oregon thread and on FB shortly. Muah-ha-haaa!

Oh, and Nick...:mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Yes, make a comment under the thread you are interested in, then it should continue to alert you from then on.

no there isn't. i only called out the guys who did it with me last year to see if they wanted to repeat this year. that's from the orcc or oregon runs or something like that.

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7