Creepy?

Longboard

Chapter Presidents
May 13, 2010
Nah, I always knew you were

Nah, I always knew you were creepy. Hee.

NOW WHERE have you been? ;-) Missed you.

Camping in the Keys. Even

Camping in the Keys. Even ran a few times nice and slow, Keys style.

Longboarded Duval Street, and biked across many bridges.

Back to work in Detroit after 2 1/2 weeks on the road is taking some adjustment.

Feels great to be back on the BRS forums though!

Wow, I lost a few IQ points

Wow, I lost a few IQ points there.

Let me get this straight, wearing toe socks in shoes allows the foot to function properly?

Yeah welcome back LB!

I think what the dumbass who

I think what the dumbass who wrote this is trying to say is: "Running barefoot in the snow is bad. But running in the snow with socks on (which will hold moisture close to your feet and give you hypothermia) is good." Brilliant!

Or in other words, in the style of the underpants gnomes: "Step one: Barefoot in the snow is bad. Step two: ???????. Step three: Buy Injinji socks!"

I lost a few seconds looking

I lost a few seconds looking for the rest of the article - you know, the part that pulled it all together so it made sense.

...and the writer tripped on my favorite grammar trap - "less injuries" should read "fewer injuries."

Man, you guys crack me up!

Man, you guys crack me up!

Most of us have found that

Most of us have found that unless we are at a barefoot running promotional event we rarely see other barefoot runners at races. This writer sees them all the time, and they are always creepy males.

It's as if she heard about the socks, and then made up a story to try to go with it.

Nah, not all of us.  Just

Nah, not all of us. Just some of us. ;-)

I've never seen any runner at

I've never seen any runner at a race coming close to even bordering on creepy, not sure if creepos are even allowed to enter.

Now writers on the other hand......

Maybe she was somehow confusing barefoot writers at a poetry convention with runners.

Well, if you consider well

Well, if you consider well grounded, quietly revolutionary, deeply motivated, hyper-conscious, healthier than average people CREEPY, then maybe she's onto something.

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon