Count down begins, game plan for coming out of 6week recovery?

I know someone who might be

I know someone who might be interested in making them? She makes all kind of jewerly as a side business. I can ask her if anyone is interested.

We have to work out the

We have to work out the details, but we would like for them to be affordable, durable for running, with the artisan and BRS making a little profit out of it. We would host pictures, descriptions, shipping and Add to Cart options on our site.

Awesome idea Abide! I'd be in

Awesome idea Abide! I'd be in for supporting small businesses/entrepreneurs.

We have all sorts of ideas

We have all sorts of ideas for merchandise, foot jewelry, temporary tattoos, anklets, huaraches, tee shirts, tech shirts, singlets, stickers. This is one of the items we've been talking about for the past 8 months. We plan to perfect our Internet store. If anyone has any desire and ability to help in this way, please let me know.

Can't wait! Wish I were

Can't wait! Wish I were crafty and could help out in some way. I think the huaraches are a good idea!

sweet! Will that be available

sweet! Will that be available through the BRS shop then?? Is it sort of like holy water, I'll be healed upon first touch of the stuff?

yogurt and holy water it is!

yogurt and holy water it is!

Zumba, no advice except that,

Zumba, no advice except that, YES, it will go faster. I didn't know you were out of commission and I'm sorry to hear it. What about your zumba job?

Schwab! nice to see you here

Schwab! nice to see you here Mama!

It's going relatively quickly, fortunately I was able to find subs for all of my classes for the 6 weeks. Awesome bunch of Zumba pals at the gym. I'm able to do belly dance still though and am learning to teach it :)

That's good you didn't have

That's good you didn't have to give up your job. I had to take a hiatus from RWOL (although I'm wondering is anyone posting other there what with BRS and Facebook and all). I plan to return when work settles down.

jschwab wrote: I had to take

jschwab said:
I had to take a hiatus from RWOL (although I'm wondering is anyone posting other there what with BRS and Facebook and all).

I just checked and page two goes back TEN DAYS!!!!!!!

There's a little bit of action over there,

and of course PWI will live on forever,

but I think that the RWBFR forum's creator has once again changed how BFRunners communicate with each other on-line.

There you go again, Board. 

There you go again, Board. Blaming this all on me. Not my intentions at all...but while we're at it, why let some good BFRs go to waste. You guys each have 20 invitations. Go over there and invite them to come over here.

Again, the con to this is that the shod naysayers will say, "See, I told you it was just a fad, just a phase, and now it's over, like it should be...blah...blah...blah." Little will they know, we've all found a new home, a BETTER home.

I wonder how long it would

I wonder how long it would take for the RW folks to take down a sticky stating: "For REAL BFR advice, go to BRS".

TJ, just think of it as our

TJ, just think of it as our creating element of surprise and aw ;) They'll think we've disappeared off the Earth but little do they know that we'll start making huge impressions with our barefoot masses developing behind the scenes.

I went over there and posted inviting others, I'm guilty of not even checking in over there.

Schwab, seems like most of the original posters I had posted with when I started are here. I'd rather just keep my barefoot chatting to one spot since I have limited time online.

LB, dare ya :crazy:

barefoot.zumba.runner

barefoot.zumba.runner said:
LB, dare ya :crazy:

I'm not sticky authorized, so I just did the next best thing.

Kind of ironic that it turned out to be my 999'th post there!

Hysterical!  I saw your posts

Hysterical! I saw your posts on RW, Zum and Board. Too funny and quite sad.

lol, if you create a

lol, if you create a stir...they will come ;)

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7