Cleaning Feet

I once had a girlfriend who

I once had a girlfriend who had a "brush" just like that!

A toothbrush?

running in the rain on

running in the rain on concrete sidewalks is perfect....other than that, I don't really do anything "special"....I don't think my feet are all that dirty....a wonderful light discoloration in between rains :)

I used to worry about keeping

I used to worry about keeping my feet clean, I've given up. Though after yesterdays run in the rain, that did the trick. I'm convinced a good rain run will get your feet nice and clean:) That seems to be the only thing for me, they seem to be stained dirty. :p

haha, just read Cube's post.

haha, just read Cube's post.

yeah, what he said ;)

Barefoot Cassie wrote:They

Barefoot Cassie said:
They always have a greyish tinge after I am all done.

The greyish tinge is nothing to worry about. I have that too all the time and I see no reason trying to get rid of that :wink:

It is just natural for a barefoot runner to have.

I just have to say, my feet

I just have to say, my feet are so clean and pink all the time, except while running. I don't have any discoloration or staining anywhere on my feet.

I generally use dove for men

I generally use dove for men deep clean body wash with one of those "exfoliating" glove things. That USUALLY does the trick for me, but I usually always go barefoot except when I "can't", so my feet are always kinda "dirty" except right out of the shower. I do keep antibacterial hand wipes in my car and I do clean (more disinfect) my feet during the day.

Also, I noticed that whenever I run on asphalt (which is most of the time), my feet are usually VERY BLACK when I get done. No big deal about my feet being that dirty as it does clean off pretty easily in the shower, but just wondering why my feet would be that black, but my running partner's feet are usually just grey? Anybody else notice a difference like that when running together with a partner? Just curious? :)

Anyone ever try one of those Mr. Clean Magic Erasers? It works wonders on walls!

I have tried those, Metal,

I have tried those, Metal, but they are so expensive, especially considering they dissolve into nothing in the matter of minutes. I haven't used them on my feet though.

barefootmetalman wrote:Also,

barefootmetalman said:
Also, I noticed that whenever I run on asphalt (which is most of the time), my feet are usually VERY BLACK when I get done. No big deal about my feet being that dirty as it does clean off pretty easily in the shower, but just wondering why my feet would be that black, but my running partner's feet are usually just grey?

My soles were VERY BLACK after funning on asphalt the first one or two months of running barefoot. These days (4 months of BFR) they are just gray. Not sure why, it may be the skin is not so soft and "spongy" anymore therefore not absorbing all the dirt or it is just because it is colder outside :wink:

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7