Can't Recall Him OR All That Glass, Is He Here?

Longboard

Chapter Presidents
May 13, 2010
Too right. I completely checked him off when I realized that 'this clown' wasn't being used in the way I use it when telling my wife about Pirate's most recent post, but actually meant Clown in the went to college for it and scare children regularly.

Clowns are a deal breaker. No exceptions.

Is this a case of the pirate calling the clown names? Oye!

I actually have a lot of respect and admiration for clowns - especially the ones that go far, far away to perform.

But this guy sounds like the real deal, sticking his neck out to do good in unpopular venues. I will also admit that I have had my world shaken and my ideas about what human being are capable of changed in the best ways possible by a clown performance I've had the priviledge of witnessing. If he came around the BRS and let me know how to support him, I believe I would.

As for his running, it sure sounds like he's waayyy out in front of me, and bless him.

Is this a case of the pirate calling the clown names? Oye!

I actually have a lot of respect and admiration for clowns - especially the ones that go far, far away to perform.

...and the farther away they go, the better. Also, I hadn't called the clown any names...in this forum. Though adjectives that come to mind are: Creepy and Weird. I mean, maybe the kids in Haiti and Peru are already so traumatized that some big floppy-shoe, polka-dot jumpsuit, white makeup, rainbow afro wig with a FRAM air filter around the neck-wearing dude doesn't frighten them that much.

Many years ago I used to work in a chemical factory in New Jersey and one of the mechanics told me that he used to be a clown. At the time, I was in management so I had to keep my cool...but it was difficult...

Reactions: scedastic
clowns are awesome. it's also a great adjective.