What do you say -- about time of day?

Does anyone take quick power naps after lunch? After several weeks of trying this, I definitely work better throughout the day when I work out early, and I workout more consistently, but those post-lunch drowsies are a doosie. I'm wondering what it would be like to have a little nap mat in my office.

i learned to love the morning runs. in the summer it's better for my dog as well. it help me to focus better in school. winter, i may have to buy shoes for this year because before school maybe the only real time i have to run. i can't pass on lunch nor any meal.

i love to take naps. i'm taking less now that i'm trying to change my diet. apparently napping after eating can be a sign of carb intolerance.

gentile. the thought of you running so early in the morning in shorts and nothing more would strike me as someone who got caught with a friend's wife. gotta wonder what any other drivers are thinking.

Does anyone take quick power naps after lunch? After several weeks of trying this, I definitely work better throughout the day when I work out early, and I workout more consistently, but those post-lunch drowsies are a doosie. I'm wondering what it would be like to have a little nap mat in my office.

I don't have post-lunch drowsies any more as long as I don't eat any simple carbs for lunch and eat my lunch over an hours time. I can't nap unless I have 2 hours. Power naps were just spent worrying about how little time I have to take a nap in.

I, too, learned to like morning runs. It goes against my natural sleep cycle, but I feel way more energized and have better concentration the rest of the day if I run first thing in the morning, then any other time of day.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon