Putting faces to names here, who are you?

nice shot Huang Great

nice shot Huang :)

Great looking family Fetish!

fetish4running

fetish4running said:
Okay...that's a huge picture.

Is that better?

All you do, is right-click

All you do, is right-click on your picture and choose something like 400 for the width; it resolves the height for you.

I'm sure there must be some

I'm sure there must be some equivalent setting...or you could always get a REAL computer! Ha! Just teasing! I know how you MAC users LOVE your computies.

Um... control key and click

Um... control key and click the mouse.

I miss my Mac (although I don't miss the grief I got from PC users).

((I could tell TJ was kidding, I can't tell if fetish4running is, though))

Gates, Wozniak, and Jobs are

Gates, Wozniak, and Jobs are my heros! I have the video Triumph of the Nerds about the history of personal computing. Got it years and years ago. It is awesome! I highly recommend it for all you techies out there.
51GSR2KJN8L._SS500_.jpg

And why is that?

And why is that?

The video?  You're asking if

The video? You're asking if the video is for real? Yes, it is. It truly takes you through the creation of the first computers, first OS, and history of personal computing. My background and one of my passions is IT. I worked for Delta as a Network Admin. I have built networks from the ground up on my own before that. For us techies, it is a must see, something to have in our video library.

Wow, TJ!  That's quite

Wow, TJ! That's quite impressive. I love my computer, but that's about where it ends. You're truly a techie! Very cool. Hope I didn't offend you with my earlier comments...

Just a little, but I got over

Just a little, but I got over it. ;-) Hee. Just teasing.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon