Putting faces to names here, who are you?

Hope's Mom, I'm thinking

Hope's Mom, I'm thinking those pants might get more attention than being barefoot. No small feat to say the least. I like. :p

Hope's Mom and CDog, great

Hope's Mom and CDog, great pix! I agree, sweet pants Hope'sMom.

Yeah, I know I'm not going to

Yeah, I know I'm not going to stand out by winning a race, and I'm not going to stand out by winning my age group. So I stand out with my loud tights!! I have a shirt to match, but it makes me kinda dizzy to wear both ...
wink.png

Did it work? Didi it work?

DSC_0230.JPG
DSC_0273.JPG

Did it work? Didi it work? Am I part of the party yet?

love the bike Toes!! so is

love the bike Toes!! so is this your usual getup? that tie looks a little busy for regular Wednesday afternoon :party:

I keep trying to add a photo

I keep trying to add a photo for the body of this post with my webshots to no avail, even w/instructions from this site. Oh well. That is me in avatar, with Scooter and Luna, my mini heelers.

Unfortunately, the Gene

Unfortunately, the Gene Simmons thing was a one time deal. Not the most effective get up for a school counselor, and I could tell the makeup bill was going to be way too high. I still got the pink bike, though... at least when my 10-year-old let's me have a turn.

Here's me and my crew. Can you tell where we are from?

DSC_0032.JPG

DSC_0034.JPG

DSC_0035.JPG

Let's hope we can keep it

Let's hope we can keep it that way. My five year-old called me crazy for walking to Church barefoot, but my three year-old wanted to walk barefoot with me.

We raised all three of our

We raised all three of our kids barefoot, including allowing them to go into stores and restaurants as the only barefoot people they had ever seen in public other than us.

Only the youngest, 19, stuck with it, but does put on sandals in public places now by choice.

BFWendyBird wrote:I love

BFWendyBird said:
I love another family that does the "crazy faces" pic :) It is a tradition in my family too and my new son in law is right on board with it :-D

What 'crazy faces?' I was born that way. ;-)

A pile of love.  How sweet!

A pile of love. How sweet!

awesome pix Mamas and Papas!

awesome pix Mamas and Papas! What a great lookin bunch of kiddos too. Schwab, I remember the pigtail pic...love it! You look great too btw :)