Putting faces to names here, who are you?

barefoot.zumba.runner

barefoot.zumba.runner said:
awesome pix Mamas and Papas! What a great lookin bunch of kiddos too. Schwab, I remember the pigtail pic...love it! You look great too btw :)

You know what, I started wearing them to work even. I just look so much better with them, it's pathetic. I recycled alot of pics from that other forum. I recognize Sillyc's pics, too - so adorable. And I REALLY need to know where Hope's Mom got those tights.

Cuties!!!!  Hey No. 1 is No.

Cuties!!!! Hey No. 1 is No. 1!

I've been wearing pigtails

I've been wearing pigtails (though braided) a lot more lately too, they're great for summer. They never go out of style and the possiblities are endless for pigtail variations ;)

Very cute, Wendy.  Can a girl

Very cute, Wendy. Can a girl in her forties wear pig tails? Is that a glass from your club's grand prix? We do that here too.

great pigtails Wendybird!

great pigtails Wendybird!

here are my typical

here are my typical pigtails...Beltaine mead (no it's not moonshine LOL) night with my sisters

Oh, that's right.  I keep

Oh, that's right. I keep thinking you're in your 30s. Well, you look GREAT! Doesn't she guys?

Okay, I just saw some ciggies

Okay, I just saw some ciggies in that picture there, Zum.

Why thank you!! :)  It's all

Why thank you!! :) It's all about sunscreen
princess.gif
Don't forget, I just married my first one off!

Definitely TJ, Wendy...you

Definitely TJ, Wendy...you look fantastic! Not a day over 32 ;)

And the ciggies, well...I take the blame for introducing my baby sister to cigarettes 16yrs ago and she still smokes them from time to time. And while I quit 8yrs ago, I'd be lying if I said that I didn't take a puff from time to time after having a drink or two too many.

19 years for me; quit after I

19 years for me; quit after I found out I was pregos with my first.

I wore pigtails to my high

I wore pigtails to my high school reunion tonight - sigh. It's the only way my hair feels comfortable but I'm sure I looked like a goofball.

Hi, Huang!  How have you been

Hi, Huang! How have you been doing?

Congrats on your reunion, JSchwab. How'd it go? What year was it? Did you recognize many people? Did many people recognize you?

Huang!! Good to see you over

Huang!! Good to see you over here :)

Schwab, bet you rocked those pigtails too! :party:

barefoot.zumba.runner

barefoot.zumba.runner said:
Huang!! Good to see you over here :)

Schwab, bet you rocked those pigtails too! :party:

If there's a pic I'll post it of me and my pigtails. It was the 20th and I didn't recognize folks and they didn't recognize me. I went to a magnet school full of poorer kids - the kind where all the Ivy League bound are on food stamps and full scholarships -- so any time not studying was spent working after school and on weekends so there was not much socializing. My best friend even today was the guy who sat in front of me in homeroom, though, so it was nice to see him but he works in the building next to mine and we're having lunch on Tuesday so ain't nothin' special. The vibe was different from my grade school reunion which was very emotional for people (8 years of the same 30 kids). Nice, but nothing crazy. My secret crush had no idea who I was.

I am doing good!!! Just not

I am doing good!!! Just not quite familiar with all the changes... from RW... Here.. and Facebook!!! :) Love them all!!!

back to my running schedule, working on my 1/2 in Sept.

Great to see everybody is here!!! :)

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon