Week 6 Mileage Reporting ( Feb. 5 - Feb. 11 )

duckfeet

Barefooters
May 3, 2014
Erie, Pa
2.3 miles Tuesday at Presque Isle in sunshine ! and 40 degrees. It was a good run with no pain. The ice is mostly gone from Presque Isle bay and the ice dunes along Lake Erie's shore are dwindling rapidly. I saw plenty of ducks and geese enjoying the open water and a flock of bluebirds too. It was great to be out in Springlike conditions for a change.

Last edited:
Reactions: Runlite01
Boulder and I did a 3 mile run Tuesday at 4:30 am. It was 33 deg. f. with no wind.
We did a 3 mile run Friday at 4:30 am. It was 55 deg. with light wind. We heard 3 owls in the same location chatting (very cool for me).
We did a 3.5 mile run Saturday at 7:00 am. It was 50 deg. f. with no wind. We spotted horses, cows, deer, geese, one crane.

I feel very fortunate to be able to get out there and have such a great place to do outings!

Reactions: duckfeet
2.5 miles on Saturday at Presque Isle. The air temperature was in the upper 30's but there was some sun that warmed the pavement a little, so that felt good. There were several other runners that I saw taking advantage of the decent weather as well. There were a few small songbirds out today as well as the usual ducks and geese. All in all a very enjoyable run.

Reactions: Runlite01

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7