Tell me about ladies Sport Kilt

jschwab

Barefooters
Jun 16, 2010
I like the idea of the sport kilt because of the way it's adjustable. I like letting things float on my hips rather than sit at my waist and I figure the kilt might be good for that. I'm confused about the lengths for the ladies, though. I plan to wear it with compression shorts. Should I get the mini or the ultra mini? After hearing that the full length was knee length on saypay's 5'19" (that's how my just as tall coworker puts it), I thought maybe my plan to get the mini might just get me something that's normal length.

I don't know if the

I don't know if the ultra-mini is really inteded for running, haha, its pretty dang short. I'm pretty sure saypay was just wearing it wrong though. As far as I can tell he was wearing it like we wear pants and shorts now, down in the middle of our pelvis. Kilts are supposed to be worn up around the belly button though. It seems like that would be uncomfortable, but Nate said it wasn't too bad.

I tried to wear it the way

I tried to wear it the way others were....on the hips....it actually didn't feel right, although that's how I wear my pants/shorts.....wearing it on the waist was very comfortable, and the cut is made to be worn that way too....it doesn't at all feel constrictive to me...so the "medium" fits me just fine, at my 5foot 8inch frame :)

Patrick Sweeney has a

Patrick Sweeney has a discount code from Sport Kilts valid till Nov 15:

Read here:

http://bourbonfeet.blogspot.com/2010/10/sports-kilt-day-1-disc-golf-at-el.html

Danjo, I did wear it properly

Danjo, I did wear it properly and it still came down to my knees. The male large is crazy long (22.5 inches). The pictures I took for my blog show me wearing it around my hips like normal pants though.

jschwab, The kilts can be hemmed and tailored really easy, so I would say get the longer size and then hem it to where you want it. I'm sending mine in to the tailor to take the waist in a little. I should have gotten the medium long.

Nether regions and naughty

Nether regions and naughty bits, huh?

Angie Bee wrote: Anyone

Angie Bee said:
Anyone watch Glee??......I still laugh out loud when I remember Sue Silvester telling Molly Shannon's character that she better back off or she will kick her square in the taco. hahahaha!

Uh huh, leave it to TJ to point out the funny bits :)

I didn't even get that until you just pointed it out!

Thanks for the heads up on

Thanks for the heads up on the coupon. Went with the Firefighter Tartan and saved 10%

Can't wait to compare this to my Stillwater kilt

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts