Snooping around

Fridge-Almond milk and butter, Coke. A couple salmon steaks. Porterhouse steak/A-1 sauce. What's left of the veggies I bought (little bit of everything) Loaf of bread and a carton of eggwhites

Medicine cabinet- Steph's side-Floss, peppermint Scope, toothbush+Crest, Old Spice
My side-Same oral stuff and Mariah Carey perfume (my razor's in the shower)

Bureaus-Steph's bureau-top drawer-wife-beaters and boxerbriefs, belts middle-button down shirts bottom-(men's) khakis
My bureau-top drawer-bras, panties (bikini cut mostly) middle-blouses/t-shirts, bottom-blue jeans

Fridge - nothing - I have two teenage boys. I have to hide my beer in the garage and my chocolate in my underwear drawer.

Medicine cabinet - mostly my wife's items. A few vitamins.

Nightstand - All of my dirty magazines. Runner's world and Fastline (A used farm equipment magazine).

fridge: packed, don't try to snoop or stuff will fall out, no room at all, leftover 3-4 indian dishes, leftover leek/potato/asparagus soup from last week, ethiopian spiced ground beef for tomorrow, 25+ cupcakes, 1 pink birthday cake, soy milk, kale, veggies, veggies, beer, condiments, chicken thighs, garlic, garlic, several different kinds of hot sauces and chili pastes, capers, tomato sauce, homemade jam (now do you see why losing weight is hard for me?)

medicine cabinet: it's a mess. not rigged, but things fall out when i open it. floss, bandaids, normal stuff, mostly, i think: i'd rather not check

drawers? clothes. nightstand: earplugs

Fridge - a bunch of old nasty stuff that needs to be thrown out ewwwww

Drawers - pants, undies, wife's stuff

Medicine cabinet - we haz none (cheap@$$ house built with plate glass mirrors).

OK, I'll play...

Fridge #1 - normal stuff
Fridge #2- beer: Yuengling, Dogfish 120, Dogfish Palo Santo, I think there a couple Magic Hats left and maybe a Sam Adams.
Bureau - Ain't gots me one of dem. I gots me a walk-in closet. clothes, posters, running awards, dulcimer, pool cue, hundreds of t-shirts, safe.
Medicine Cabinet - normal stuff, razors, trimmer, contacts, oreos...

OK, I'll play along too its not like I hide anything. I'm going to skip the fridge, its pretty normal and would take a few paragraphs to document. Its 25+ cuft stuffed to the gills. But in the closet youll find lots of scifi memorabilia, mainly star wars and star trek, anime memorabilia (not the kidie pokemon crap, the adult stuff - and I dont mean X rated, just the stuff made for more grown up minds lol), lots of stuff I kept from highschool like awards, art, balsa wood structures I built, yearbooks etc. (yeah I am a pack rat), various science non-fiction books I collect like from Stephen Hawking, Nikola Tesla, etc. Backpacking equipment, though I am in the process of putting all that into various totes and moving to the pole barn.

Fridge: Lots of beer, a few tortillas, some cheese, some milk, salad, broccoli, cauliflower, sugar snap peas, carrots, grapes, childrens greek yogurt, and one artichoke.
Closet: All my wifes clothes.... A couple of my hang up shirts
Dresser: All my clothes
Medicine Cabinet: Toothpaste, toothbrush, razor, shaving cream, neosporin, nose hair trimmer, little hair scissors, contacts, Cars bandaids for when I get a booboo. :D

Closet: Clothes, many unused shoes, three pairs shoes currently in rotation (work and running).
Drawers: Socks, an uncommonly large assortment of shoe laces (I hate all stock shoelaces and almost always switch them out immediately on purchase.), old cell phones and chargers that I keep forgetting to donate to the Women's rescue charity box at the phone store.
Medicine chest: don't have one, but my side of the sink drawers have: beard trimmer, two vintage safety razors, three shaving brushes, at least four types of shaving cream (or soap), assorted grooming materials.