Showing my BRS colors at this weekends half marathon 10/16/10

Barefoot Larry

Barefooters
Apr 5, 2010
Ocean, NC
Woot, My BRS technical shirt shipped. I can now run barefoot complete! I will be running the Nuese River Bridge Run Half Marathon in New Bern, NC Barefoot all the way! I have intermittent foot comfort issues at this distance. Sometime the feet fell perfect the whole way. Sometimes I will get that abrasion burning around mile 8-10 and it makes barefoot life difficult. Unpredictable, I hope this will be a non burning run.

woot woot! Represent Larry:)

woot woot! Represent Larry:) Hoping for a good foot feel half, er what do you call it again??

Wear them colors with pride,

Wear them colors with pride, Larry! Hoping you have a fun and healthy half!

Zumba the "Good Foot Feel

Zumba the "Good Foot Feel Half" would be a cool name for a half marathon. TJ fingers are still crossed for my shirt to arrive in time. Does zazzle have a BRS flag?

Larry, Zum would know about

Larry, Zum would know about the flag, since she handles the merchandise for the BRS. And yes, let's keep our toes crossed. ;-)

TJ, do I have to get my own

TJ, do I have to get my own giant magnetic sign for the LB mobile lounge made?

What about a flag mast-worthy for it?

Yes, you will have to

Yes, you will have to purchase those items yourself. Sorry. Liz, the BRS Chapter President from Kentucky had a magnetic BRS sign made for her car. Really cool! I would love to see a silk flag with the BRS colors flying high.

hmm, I don't see flags

hmm, I don't see flags offered through Zazzle. I'm sure we could brainstorm to put something together, just googled adn there appears to be a lot of custom flag screen printers out there. Thinking on this one...

Good thinking, Zum.

Good thinking, Zum.

I just saw my order has

I just saw my order has shipped too! I'm getting a long sleeve and a short sleeve tech shirt.

barefoot ramzev wrote: I just

barefoot ramzev said:
I just saw my order has shipped too! I'm getting a long sleeve and a short sleeve tech shirt.

Aw cr*p. Does this mean that we might actually get to see those pantsless pics?

Yeah, thanks, Ram!  Not about

Yeah, thanks, Ram! Not about the pantless bottom but the shirts! Yeah!

I love seeing your picture in your avatar, BB. It is no nice to finally see you, even if you are teeny.

barefoot ramzev wrote: I

barefoot ramzev said:

What? no thong to go along with your shirts?

Good luck Larry!

Dama Mama!!!

Dama Mama!!! Bienvenidos:)

Ram, did you forget to tell us your thong is on the way too?

Do we have singlets

Do we have singlets available, Zum?

Ha!

Ha!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon