Shamelessly promoting Naked On Sharp Pointy Stuff

My promo video is a little irreverent... but so is my blog. Don't say I didn't warn you. Its not for the weak of heart. :D

By the way - I've been lurking more than participating lately, its just part of my stalker tendencies. I hope you all don't mind. I think I got forum burnout. Too. Much. Social. Media. Ugggh.

Gah! My eyes! How can you post such filth on something so virginal and pristine as The Internet? Well, now that you've posted that for all the world to see, you can just kiss your Political Career goodbye, madam. Believe you me.

Funny vid, Zap. Makes me glad that I did not have a webcam during my drinking years :D

That was barely scandalous enough to earn a PG rating. I watched it and didn't blush once.

You need to step up your game. :)

OT: was that a lacrosse ball?
Jason - of course it wouldn't be scandalous to YOU. You've witnessed much more scandal from me (in person) than I could ever post on my blog. ;) And Yes. That's THE infamous lacrosse ball I have used for "mobility." Ha!

Gah! My eyes! How can you post such filth on something so virginal and pristine as The Internet? Well, now that you've posted that for all the world to see, you can just kiss your Political Career goodbye, madam. Believe you me.

Funny vid, Zap. Makes me glad that I did not have a webcam during my drinking years :D

I think this just may be the start I needed to run for congress. :p Ha!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7