Screeeneye X

Been done before.

blackberryBorg.jpg

Found this vid about it:

Interesting device. Not sure if I'd ever get one as I'm not sure if it's any better (to me) than a watch with an HR monitor - then again, the HUD might only be beneficial to those that are competitively training, not schlubs, like myself....

Still - pretty slick, tho...

I would also be curious if there were any long term effects on vision with this technology. Remember they thought wearing padded shoes was also a good idea.
We have natural systems In place to monitor our progress, you know 'I'm knackered best I slow down before bits start falling off' type of thing, but I also think the Borg are cool and given the choice I'd choose Seven of nine over Janeway any day of the week. Oh the dilemma that is my brain.

Ya see that's my point right there, I mean for me to choose Janeway I'd first have to consume vast amounts of Romulan ale then make sure the dilithium chrystals are fully charged on the escape pod so I can execute a speedy retreat through the nearest wormhole in the morning, and hope she doesn't pick up my tachyon trail.
Why do thy make these gadgets so damn cool, It's just not fair.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7