Sandals

So I'm at my inlaws today and my sister inlaw shows up in some sandals that gave me an awesome inspiration for running sandals. I can't wait to get home and start mad cobbler'ing it. These will be different than any other minimalist sandal out there and would be useable in mud. I am so excited! They are a cross of over the toe and between the toe sandals. Sounds weird, but they should be super stable on the foot.

?
women-sandals.jpg

eastland_womens_stray_sandals_1294256_1_og.jpg

Neither. I've never seen sandals laced with this method before, but it's so simple it seems stupid and I wonder why didn't I think of that before. I can't find pictures of it on google. I'll show you Sid when I make them. I think I am going to use my mono sandal with mgt footbed for it because the straps on that one really irritate my skin. It should alleviate the pain I get from the strap going between toes as well if I make it right.

Reactions: Sid
So got home and checked fit and this project is going to het tabled for a bit until I can get some new soling material. The mono's I have with the mgt footbed are not the same size (despite being labeled a 9.5 like my monos with the pittards leather footbed). The sole material is not wide enough for me to implement my idea. I am going to take apart the offending part on these laces and re-sew them so I can use them and then I am going to make my own tech straps for these and I may just use these for the Rugged Maniac obstacle course race this next weekend.

So got home and checked fit and this project is going to het tabled for a bit until I can get some new soling material. The mono's I have with the mgt footbed are not the same size (despite being labeled a 9.5 like my monos with the pittards leather footbed). The sole material is not wide enough for me to implement my idea. I am going to take apart the offending part on these laces and re-sew them so I can use them and then I am going to make my own tech straps for these and I may just use these for the Rugged Maniac obstacle course race this next weekend.
Please take a picture for us after you've modified them.

Reactions: Darkand

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts