Running in the clouds!

Jonny00GT

Chapter Presidents
May 19, 2011
My head is stuffy, my sinuses are killing me and I'm groggy from the sinus/alergy meds. I don't know if it's a sinus infection or the 1-2 weeks of alergies I get twice a year in the spring and again in the fall, but all I want to do it run!

Need advice! Homeopathic, over the counter, out of the orchard...don't care! I just want a clear head and my naked feet reading the road!

Thanks in advance!

-Jonny

I used to use Claritin but

I used to use Claritin but found a homeopathic remedy dramatically more effective. Try Sabadil

http://www.boironusa.com/products/sabadil.php

a weekly washing and more as

a weekly washing and more as needed with a netty pot helps. it's quite uncomfortable at first. but not like being in tha back of a volkswagen uncomfortable.

Mike

migangelo wrote:a weekly

migangelo said:
a weekly washing and more as needed with a netty pot helps. it's quite uncomfortable at first. but not like being in tha back of a volkswagen uncomfortable.

Mike

I've heard of that for people with chronic sinus issues, but yeah...not a huge fan of water up the shnoz! Still...if I get desperate, I may give it a whirl!

-Jonny

Mig, you get some new ink??

Mig, you get some new ink?? Post up some shots of that, Bro!! I've been trying to think of one for after I finish my half and then my full!

-Jonny

And don't forget about the

And don't forget about the awesome temp tats we have in our Store link above. ;-) Specially made for the Half and Full Marathons and a whole lot more!

naw, i'm not that crazy! it's

naw, i'm not that crazy! it's henna. unfortunately it all washed off and was hard to see for the race. i'm going to have to find some body paint for the next time. the temp tats were a bit much. thats the only pic that i have of it.

Mike

I missed whatever picture you

I missed whatever picture you are talking about of tats, Mike.

The tats we sell are affordable at the default size, but if you enlarge them, say to the size of your back, they can cost more.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon