Running Belt???

I have one of those and I like it a lot but my back doesn't like it that well.
If you don't have back problems go for it Jen.

I have one with four bottles. I hated that it rubbed against my elbows when I ran.

I have one with four bottles. I hated that it rubbed against my elbows when I ran.

The one with the two bottles is much more comfortable without the rubbing issues TJ.

Perhaps, but I need lots of water. I sweat a ton too. I got to the point where I didn't even carry water anymore and just planned my route around the various drinking fountains on my routes.

Ahhh, T.J., that would drive me insane! And I have a very short waist (only like 1.5 inches between my lowest rib and hipbone) so that would definitely happen to me too.

If you keep them off to the sides of your back (which it looks like from the picture, that's doable), then it shouldn't bother you, if you get the one with only two bottles, like Miss Dama is saying.

I do have a small camel backpack(1.5 L) that is my favorite for my long runs.

That would be a good option too.

I had a Mizuna? water belt (bladder) long ago, and the first few months, it was great and didn't bounce. It sat at my lumbar, and I would even forget about it being there. But then it started bouncing, which sucked. Oh well.