Ripped my VFF's on gravel run!

nature runner

Barefooters
Jun 13, 2010
I ran barefoot on gravel yesterday, bruised my feet up good, probably bad form. I took my VFF's today and I was running and the whole inside of my left foot ripped through the fabric? It's the 12th time of wearing them since I got them in December? I was like wtf? I always heard how tough they were and all, I contacted vibram, but they are on there 2 week shut down. They did fit very tight maybe I should have gotten 42's instead of 41's? I ran the rest barefoot anyway, guess it wasn't meant for me to wear shoes. I can't wear running shoes, they make my ankles swell up and hurt really bad. Even my saucony shay's hurt my ankles? but, anyway, just venting today!

Why is Vibram closed for two

Why is Vibram closed for two weeks? I hope you can talk to them about an exchange.

Barefoot TJ wrote:Why is

Barefoot TJ said:
Why is Vibram closed for two weeks? I hope you can talk to them about an exchange.

I called the 1-800 number and got a recording saying they are on there 2 weekl annual shut down. I emailed them and got the same response? I have had them since Dec, only used them about 12 times. There is a 90 day warranty on there web page, not sure if they will do it since it has been 6 months?

Well good luck.

Well good luck.

Barefoot TJ wrote: "Why is

Barefoot TJ wrote:

"Why is Vibram closed for two weeks? "

Because they are in Italy and it's summer. /build2/sites/all/modules/smileys/packs/Roving/party.png

I hear they shut down all of

I hear they shut down all of Europe to take naps during the day...while they are at work. Sounds like my kind of place.

Vibram got ahold of me and

Vibram got ahold of me and told me to return them to the store i got them at and they would replace them. I am happy that it went well. I am going from size 41 to 42. I think it was very tight anyway.

That is GREAT to know, NR. 

That is GREAT to know, NR. They seem like a reasonable company.

Were they VFF KSO's???

Were they VFF KSO's???

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7