Preparing to Die

I don't know that Oregon Chapter is a hearty bunch (all be it a little on the loony side), they are probably sprawled under a pub table somewhere with a bevie in both hands ;)

Hense my 'Loony' comment above, lol.

Reactions: jldeleon and NickW
Jen did reply to me in a fb post that there were 6 of them and they all made it with no injuries. She said something also about floating in a pool all day today and she's a nutcracker... Hmmmmm....
generally I would assume that the extensive mileage would be the culprit of such nonsense, but realizing that this is Jen, the "looney" talk as Mr. Bob has so eloquently put it just makes sense

Yep, we all made it back eventually. Apparently we all missed the same turn, which added 3 miles on an overgrown trail.
HA! Well at least you weren't on some ridiculously long run where 3 extra miles could result in significantly more pain........wait...........:barefoot:

you bunch of jerks. glad you're all havimg a good laugh at our near physical demise. it wasn't any help that janson brought two copies of the map and kept them for hisself leaving us slower ones behind guessing which way to go.

when i recover next week i may write a report. hell, everyone may write one so you can see different perspectives.

you bunch of jerks. glad you're all havimg a good laugh at our near physical demise. it wasn't any help that janson brought two copies of the map and kept them for hisself leaving us slower ones behind guessing which way to go.

when i recover next week i may write a report. hell, everyone may write one so you can see different perspectives.

"hisself" are you drunk dude??? Lol.

I will be writing a report (of course) as soon as I have time. I can't believe I am an official dork and actually write run reports! My husband laughs and laughs at me every time I write one. :D

Reactions: NickW
Apparently someone's flatulence sounds like a bear - but we won't talk about who. Lol.

Oregon Chapter peeps doing a 20 mile run in the mountains tomorrow. "Some" of us are going to die, including me. Which is why it is called the "Prepare to Die Run." So, just wanted to say it was nice knowing you all! Lol.

I am going to miss you terribly Jen!!
RIP Jen, it was nice knowing you!

Being from the South, i didn't even bat an eye at the use of 'hisself,' for the record. It's pretty commonly used back home (though I don't use it. My mom was a proper English tyrant. I wrote essays instead of being grounded. They were corrected and returned to me...).

Reactions: NickW
OK, re-reading that. I don't mean "as in the English are tyrants...." I mean it as " a tyrant about proper use of the English language as applied by Americans."

Apologies to my British forumites:)

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts