New Bulletin Board for us Morton's Neuroma sufferers!!!! Please read, for TJ!

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
Morton's Neuroma is a condition that seems to affect runners a great deal considering the types of shoes we wear (studies show the number one cause of MN is the types of shoes we wear, or wore in my case).

I have developed a new bulletin board/forum website completely dedicated to Morton's Neuroma named Morton's Neuroma Talk!!!! MN Talk is a FREE discussion support group for those of us who are dealing with Morton's Neuroma where we can talk about this condition, how it is treated, and how it has effected our lives.

After some research I found that there truly isn't a dedicated bulletin board for MN out there. There are sites here and there that talk about health and medical conditions, etc., that may or may not talk about MN from time-to-time, hit or miss, but none dedicated solely to this condition.

I fully expect this brand new forum group to soon be jam packed with lots of information and advice from many experienced MN sufferers.

The address is http://www.mortonsneuromatalk.com. Please check it out, even if you don't have MN, just to see what we're all about. And definitely, if you know someone who has this condition, please share the web address with them. Thanks! -TJ

We will be getting a logo soon. (See how I said we? Hee.)

Thanks to Matt for his assistance in getting me started with this new project!

I can honestly say that the treatments are AS painful as the condition, and I've had every one of them including cryosurgery and traditional surgery, save RF ablation (like cryo, except they burn the nerves with heat instead of ice).

I hate this condition. I am not myself anymore. This condition has robbed me of so much and has robbed me of who I was, and I am getting desperate. I really hope there will be some help out there for me, and others.

Thanks for checking "us" out.