Minimal Shoes, Barefoot Shoes, etc....

Barefoot Gentile

Barefooters
Apr 5, 2010
Fairfield, CT
.....let's be honest they all suck, if you have been running barefoot for sometime. I have worn footwear three times since March 1st, all three times this month. The winter so far has been mild so mostly kicking it barefoot. I was ranting and raving about my newest purchase of the Vibrams Komodosports LS, but the novelty of running in shoes wears off quickly.

I need to get back to my so called barefoot purist attitude, see how "barefoot shoes" can make a barefoot runner soft?!

some things are better when

some things are better when they are just done and not talked about.

i gave away my vffs. still have my TGs. never know when the snow may hit and since it's just about every two or three years apart, no way to acclimate.

Barefoot Gentile wrote:I

Barefoot Gentile said:
I know, footwear is needed at times. I would rather run than not, but NOTHING beats running barefoot.

I'm one of the most un-barefoot folks, and can't beleive that I have to agree with you there. After only starting to run bf since september, bf is amazingly great. The VFF help with the cold, but bf is much better which says a lot comming from me! I'm loving these unseasonably warm december days!