Mileage Reporting Week 8 ( Feb. 19 - Feb. 25 )

Runlite01

Barefooters
Apr 27, 2013
Denison Tx
Boulder and I did a 3 mile run Tuesday at 4:30 am. it was 39 deg. f. with light wind. We spotted some rabbits. The sky was clear with lots of stars. The moon was really cool, almost a orangish color and down low in the west sky.

Great time.

Last edited:
Reactions: duckfeet
2.9 miles Wednesday at Presque Isle in Spring-like conditions with a dry surface. There were lots of people out taking advantage of the nice weather. I saw a couple of cardinals and robins, but not much else. I had a good run with no pain as I attempt to build up my distance for the upcoming warm weather months.
This winter has been very unusual in that I have been able to run barefoot with the exception of a 2 week stretch in January. Usually December through March is pretty much off-limits for that. I'm happy because it should make reconditioning my feet a breeze this Spring.

Reactions: Runlite01
We did a 3 mile run Friday at 5:30 am. It was 50 deg. f. with light wind from the north. a spectacular full moon in the west sky. There was also a great sunrise at the end. We spotted horses and one skunk.

Good times!

Last edited:
Reactions: duckfeet
I did 3 miles at Presque Isle on Sunday afternoon in sunny weather and mid-40's temps. There was a pretty good southwest wind that I fought against coming back. There were lots of walkers and dog walkers today but not much that I noticed in the way of wildlife. I managed to get a sharp pebble lodged in my right heel which I was not really aware of until I finished, but it was easily removed when I got home. All in all it was a good run and I was glad to get out today.

Reactions: Runlite01

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7