How to start hiking barefoot, if you're into that kind of thing

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
Reactions: Random and Clark
Wow, Popular Science published this???? Love it. I had been thinking barefooting had become passé, but this gives me faith that there are more and more of us out there!

Also:
"In Celerina, a small town located in the Swiss Alps, for example, there are dedicated trails specifically for barefoot hiking." Another wow. Has anyone been to these trails? Would love a report!

Wow, Popular Science published this???? Love it. I had been thinking barefooting had become passé, but this gives me faith that there are more and more of us out there!

Also:
"In Celerina, a small town located in the Swiss Alps, for example, there are dedicated trails specifically for barefoot hiking." Another wow. Has anyone been to these trails? Would love a report!
Celerina sounds cool! Japan has parks dedicated to sensory input, paths with different textures, climbing structures, etc., all geared toward barefoot exploration. I'd love to visit there!

Celerina sounds cool! Japan has parks dedicated to sensory input, paths with different textures, climbing structures, etc., all geared toward barefoot exploration. I'd love to visit there!
Wow really. I did not know that about Japan. Sounds wonderful!

Reactions: Barefoot TJ

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts