Hoo-Rag review

Zetti

Barefooters
Feb 17, 2012
So I chose the white with black paisleys so I can use it in the summer without sweating to death. I’m assuming that the white will get dirty more quickly, but I’m hoping that this forces me to wash it more often.

It arrived just in time as some pretty frigid weather was hitting the Michigan. The first run I just wore it around my neck for extra wind protection. I didn’t even notice it was there. Its super light, thin, but still managed to block most of the wind. The following week I did the same and even pulled it up over my nose and ears (over my hat) when it got very cold and blustery. I know it’s not made for this so the portion around my mouth got damp and then froze….oh well.

I have not gotten the chance to use it in some of the creative ways suggested by their website, but I will likely be trying it out this spring. I’ll be curious to see how it performs in the warmer months, but it has weathered the winter quite well. The Hoo-rag seems like a versatile accessory that can be taken on any run almost unnoticed and then used when needed you can just slip it on and you’re good to go.

Reactions: Barefoot TJ
Great review! I will let Doug know.

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon