Help with sizing!

soulrunner

Barefooters
Apr 3, 2010
Hey guys! I havent been on here in a while, its nice to see all these new members!

So I'm looking to get a pair of treks and bikila, but I cant find anything in my size. My KSO are a size 40, although my feet measuare at a perfect 9 5/8 ( i read somewhere that the black KSO fit tighter) As for the Trek, the smallest size I can find is a 44, so I was thinking of getting a women size. What do you guys think?

And for the bikila, the smallest I found was a 40, but I dont think it'll fit like my KSO does now. Can anybody clear this up?

Thanks!

My first pair were KSO Treks.

My first pair were KSO Treks. I bought a pair of 42s, and some of the injinji socks. I found them at my local Backwoods retailer. I wanted a pair of Bikilas so bad I ordered them online. Same size...42. The Bikilas are definitely a little smaller. When I wear my KSO Treks I have plenty of room (even w/socks). There is NO WAY I could get socks in the Bikilas. 'Course, over the last three months I have been moving away from wearing socks with either shoe. So now I have some really nice socks w/toes keeping each other company in my sock drawer! :) I don't know if I would have made the jump to a 43 or not. Seems like I'm a 'tweener when it comes to most clothing.

There is definitely a

There is definitely a difference in sizes, even when purchasing the same size, between the Sprints and the Bikilas. AdMan told me the same about his, and he has several pairs of all models.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon