Have you been licked yet?

Piggyback RidePlease

Barefooters
Nov 13, 2010
Running in Hove Park (UK) a couple of days ago I hear a woman telling her large dog not to run after joggers. Of course it ignores her, catches up with me and starts trying to lick my bare feet. It did manage to lick one foot which seemed to be enough to put it off for some reason. :lol:

Now I've had some lovely new sensual sole experiences during my brief BF so far but I don't rate dog drool very high on the list. I think that this is mainly due to the way it's applied tends to knock your form right off. :tongue:

You enjoyed it!  Admit it! 

You enjoyed it! Admit it!
wink_smile.gif

DH and I adopted a new dog

DH and I adopted a new dog just after Christmas. He's a big licker, and I predict that this might cause some problems come summer. I wear socks in winter, but I want my bare feet when it's warm!!

Everytime i come home our pug

Everytime i come home our pug targets right for my feet. EVERY time i get out of the shower, shes there trying to get any water she can off my legs or feet, its a workout dodging the tongue that barely even fits in her mouth!

My cat does the same thing. 

My cat does the same thing. He has to rub himself all over my legs when I get out of the shower. He walks right in front of me trying to trip me too. He only behaves this way when I've taken a shower. Strange. I call him Thing, a.k.a., Orange Thing, Wild Thing, Mean Thing.

My other cat is 10 years old today, BTW.

My dog would only do it if I

My dog would only do it if I had vaselined my feet against the cold. She was interested in nutrition, not love, apparently.

Sicko!  Hee.  Now is it

Sicko! Hee. Now is it really nutritious? I never thought of that.

That's true.  I give my cats

That's true. I give my cats butter.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon