Foot Massage Gadgets

Dr Lo

Barefooters
Dec 8, 2011
Hi Everybody,

I just started training for my first barefoot marathon and although I increase distance smoothly I feel constant fatigue in my feet. I was now wondering whether you guys are using any foot massage gadgets that you can recommend?

Cheers from Germany,

Dr Lo

Dr,  we use many technical

Dr,

we use many technical devices. golf balls, tennis balls, soft balls, base balls, rubber balls, frozen water bottles. wear shoes when your done for some recovery and don't forget rest is important.

Hi Dr. Lo,The items Mike

Hi Dr. Lo,

The items Mike mentioned and I like to walk on 4-6 inch smooth rocks for a self foot massage.

Also, my kids will do anything to get out of cleaning their rooms or doing the dishes, even rubbing my feet. My 8 year old is perfect for walking on my calves. Not sure what I am going to do when she get bigger. I'm trying not to feed her much.

Rick

^^best post EVER!!!!!!!If

^^best post EVER!!!!!!!

If there was a Hall of Fame for posts, I would nominate that one in a heart beat!

Oh, um, back to the OP, Ive started using a rubber bouncy ball thats about 1.25" in diameter, it works good.

Hi guys, thanks a lot for

Hi guys,

thanks a lot for the recommendations! I also work with a golf ball and think it's really great. Yet, I was now thinking whether there is also more advanced stuff, something like this gadget http://www.amazon.com/Sharper-Image-MSG-F110-Kneading-Massager/dp/B002LSI3IU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1324240985&sr=8-1 or a foot bath with whirlpool functionality. Typically, I try to keep things simple but in that case I am tempted to get myself some treat...

Any experiences in that area?

Cheers

Dr Lo

I wonder what the Ask the

I wonder what the Ask the Docs doctors would think or know about that. Have you thought about the Tens Unit http://www.lgmedsupply.com/? Matt swears by it. He uses the lg-3000 analog Tens Unit.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon