Barefooters
May 7, 2010
Click here to see how I made them.

IMG_0335.JPG

IMG_0339.JPG

Peace,

Karen

Karen...those are ADORABLE!!

Karen...those are ADORABLE!! Seriously, Etsy is calling your name....

NO, TJ is calling her name.

NO, TJ is calling her name.

Oh, that's what I heard TJ!

Oh, that's what I heard TJ! Why would I have thought it was Etsy? BRS needs you more than Etsy does! :)

Hee.

Hee.

I'm a guy and I usually don't

I'm a guy and I usually don't get into this kind of stuff, but there is serious talent going to waste here. With the barefoot movement taking off, you could make a killing with these designs.

I'm a guy and I usually don't

I'm a guy and I usually don't get into this kind of stuff, but there is serious talent going to waste here. With the barefoot movement taking off, you could make a killing with these designs.

Thank you.  That's exactly

Thank you. That's exactly what I have been trying to encourage around here. The barefoot sandal, the footlet, foot jewelry, anklets, etc. We could make some real dough here. Anyone want to take on this project?

Karen, Do you make anything

Karen,

Do you make anything like that for guys. It may help me go under the radar in stores, so I won't get caught up with the shoe police.

Well, we already know you can

Well, we already know you can SayPay, since you wear skirts and all.

Do you actively search for my

Do you actively search for my comments to insert skirt references TJ? Just think of how much crap I would get if I actually wore a kilt in real life, and not just bizarro world.

I guess it would be pretty

I guess it would be pretty bad for you, since it looks like you're getting a lot of crap right now. Besides, isn't it time for you to get some sleep? and dream about Jason and his kilt?

cute Karen! Nicely done. Do

cute Karen! Nicely done. Do you come up with your own barefoot sandal visions or get ideas elsewhere?

SP, if you painted your toe nails and wore a skirt...I'd still run with ya ;)

nature runner

nature runner said:
Karen,

Do you make anything like that for guys. It may help me go under the radar in stores, so I won't get caught up with the shoe police.

I was thinking the same thing....those are brilliant Karen! Unfortunately, I can't envision a very masculine version.... I'll just keep carrying the old flip flops to put on when necessary.

OK, guys.  I'm not making

OK, guys. I'm not making them for you, but I posted my ideas for you on my blog.

http://peacekaren.blogspot.com/2010/08/experiment-2-barefoot-sandals-for-guys.html

You start with these $20 sandals from K-mart.

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_035B015762000001P?vName=Shoes&sName=Sandals&cName=Mens&blockNo=8&blockType=G8&prdNo=8

shoe1.jpg

Then you cut the straps, extend the cord and attach to your foot. (You'll need a bit of imagination for this next image.)

shoe4.jpg

There are more details and alternative suggestions on my blog. If you make them, you have to come back and post pictures!

Peace,

Karen

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7