Congratulations to the Oregon Chapter!!!

Sold, but you had me at 'Naked beer', I really do like to rip the labels off of my bottles. I wall papered my kitchen with them when I was in University, ummm 20 or so years ago.

Reactions: Bare Lee
Ooh, you meant 'naked beer drinking', my mistake. That could be fun too......;)

Sold, but you had me at 'Naked beer', I really do like to rip the labels off of my bottles. I wall papered my kitchen with them when I was in University, ummm 20 or so years ago.

I used to collect coasters from bars and cover my walls with those. A little less messy...lol.

Oh, and you can admit that you STILL wallpaper your wall with beer labels. It's ok. :D

Oh, and you can admit that you STILL wallpaper your wall with beer labels. It's ok. :D

Sshhh, don't tell my wife, she might make me take them down or something from my closet in the basement where I keep all my beer labels of the world collection.

Reactions: jldeleon
Oh, Mike and the twins going to be there? :)

Doubt he'll be running it cuz he is going to Chiropractor College year round, but if it falls during one of his breaks (I assume he gets some) then maybe he and Nick can make out in the back seat, with the twins. :D

Doubt he'll be running it cuz he is going to Chiropractor College year round, but if it falls during one of his breaks (I assume he gets some) then maybe he and Nick can make out in the back seat, with the twins. :D
:confused: Why in your world Jen does everybody have to make out or do something sexual? :rolleyes:

Yah, now that Mike has disappeared, when someone says, oh, that Oregon Chapter!, they're really just referring to Jen. Without her, you're all just a bunch of normal barefoot runners.
I find that hard to believe after all that I have read and seen.......lol
:D

Not to mention the irony in "normal barefoot runners"...........you should know better Lee:p

Reactions: NickW

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7