Central park runners beware!!

Great news 'Board! Sorry you had to go through all the time and anxiety though.

Back on topic - all the thumb tacks there might have been in CP probably got washed away in yesterday's deluge. 2 inches of rain in a little over an hour!

If the tacks are gone, might as well go back to the hijack:
He'll be in the "North Forty" like he was last year.
We'll be in Camp Scholler "101 Woods" section like we are every year.
Many of our regulars in the area fly in but rent cars because the camping is so much more fun in Camp Scholler.
We drive in with our big van and stuff (only 7 hours), this year he'll spot us easy if he strolled through....we got tired of our sun/rain canopy being trashed by storms every other year, so this year we're going full Redneck with a 10'X20' silver tarp on a conduit frame! Between that and the Silver Sprinter he'll know who it is.
Driving in we have room for our Coleman Road Trip grill, huge ice chests, you name it. No electricity, but we bring 75 watts of solar panels. If he or his buddy need to charge their phones while they knock back a few and enjoy a Bratwurst or burger we got 'em covered. And if any other BRSers are in the area, they'll now know as well where to head after the daily air show is over.
We are at the green arrow . Scott will probably be just north of the Sacred Heart Cemetary if he flys in on Monday.
Zoom out to 2000' here:
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=43.9...068&sspn=42.224734,79.013672&vpsrc=6&t=h&z=19

Got a picture of that contraption you will be driving in? :) I can show him that. I'll definitely let him know about the recharging and Bratwurst offer. Thank you. I'll probably just get another stupid tee shirt or another stupid hat this year. :(

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!If I do go to Germany to see Willie it will be just to enjoy a good bier together!

Awwww man ... That really sucks. I was looking forward to seeing you, dude!

Yeah, right ... Congrats!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Got a picture of that contraption you will be driving in?

You mean like one of me chillin' while it's parked on a coral runway in December?

P1110879.jpg

Awwww man ... That really sucks. I was looking forward to seeing you, dude!

Yeah, right ... Congrats!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

We'll still have a beer/bier together, right?

I showed him and told him to look for you. He says they don't normally get to the campsites though since it's so large, so he may not see you. :-(

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon