Celebrating one year anniversary of barefoot running

Today (August 15, 2010) is my one year aniversary for starting barefoot running. It's been an amazing journey.

The RW barefoot forum was where I first found the inspiration, and it was a great place for info, instruction, encouragement, help, and fun! Many of you are here at BRS, so, thanks to all the great people who've shared it with me! I know I haven't been around as much this summer (very busy time), but I appreciate you all.

I celebrated my anniversary yesterday with a very enjoyable 12 mile run, all barefoot. It's the longest I've run barefoot, so far, and I'm still learning and building the strength and toughness to go even further, someday.

The best part of the run was that a fellow rode up to me on his bike and said he recently read Born to Run and has started doing some of his running barefoot. We plan to get together to run and talk about it, soon.

You're welcome, Mark.  I'm so

You're welcome, Mark. I'm so glad you're here when you can find the time. 12 months = 12 miles! That's is terrific! What an awesome and very appropriate way to celebrate your first year of barefoot running with a 12 MILE RUN...one mile for each month!

How about a mile for each

How about a mile for each month and a couple more = one for RW BFR Forum and one for the BRS? I know you can do this!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts