BRS shirts

thanks jonny, i may have to

thanks jonny, i may have to go with that. i like it best so far.

"underwear and shoes slow me down".

Nick, why the hell would i want to be pc? where's the fun in that?

migangelo wrote: Nick, why

migangelo said:
Nick, why the hell would i want to be pc? where's the fun in that?

That's kind of why I said that Mike. I thought it was too pc for you. More you is something like "be happy I put on some clothes, so what if I forgot the shoes" or "I didn't know she was your wife" with a pic of a man running out window with clothes in hand and shoes on floor... Hahaha!

Rick, I would complain, if I

Rick, I would complain, if I were you, and see if they will give you that micro-fiber shirt and have them pay for shipping. Sorry about that! Maybe you could reorder and they will honor the price?

Any new shirt slogans not

Any new shirt slogans not added to THE OFFICIAL THREAD "Funny Lines for the Back of My TEE SHIRT" should be added there for when we do our second edition.

Buy!  Buy!  Buy!

Buy! Buy! Buy!

Im diggin the shoes and

Im diggin the shoes and underwear one.

So I'm slow on the vote here

So I'm slow on the vote here but I can't believe no one liked

my shoes are under some woman's bed

the best. I think its funny :-D

I thought that was hysterical

I thought that was hysterical too, AJB, but then since it came from Migangelo, I figured I better not comment or he'll just start walking around here with his cock feathers all spread out thinking he's "all that." Wait a minute! He does that anyway.

And YOU, Chaser, sssssh!

aww, i'm blushing. which

aww, i'm blushing. which apparrently is even funnier since i have light brown skin.

i received an email from

i received an email from zazzle this morning that is 50% off of shirts and cards today only. Tuesday 12/28/11. act now if you want some brs tees. use the code SHIRTSNCARDS when checking out.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon