BRS shirts

Thank you, Rick!  Hope you

Thank you, Rick! Hope you enjoy them. I really like the wicking fabric they use on the micro tech shirts. The shirts hold up well too, and the images on my shirts are just as fresh-looking as when I first got them long ago.

Thanks for the heads up Rick,

Thanks for the heads up Rick, never saw that 'store' tab there on the end. Just checked it out, saw the sale ends tomorrow, and decided to get a couple shirts. I needed another long sleeve running shirt anyhow, only have one since I never have much ran in the cold until now.

Unfortunately, they were out

Unfortunately, they were out of the short sleeve tech t-shirts size large, but I got a long sleeve one. I also got the economy t-shirt for casual wear.

What they need to do is but a logo on the back of the shirt for people to notice when we pass them.

I think there is a way to add

I think there is a way to add logos and words to the backs of the shirts. Did you try? Unfortunately, I am not as indepth with the store's site as I probably should be, since others set it up. We do have someone who is supposed to be straightening up our store, so hopefully, that would happen soon. In the meantime, if you are interested, I could send you a logo your could iron on to the back of your shirt, but I would be afraid I would mess it all up. I didn't mind letting Zola write all over the front and back of mine though. ;-)

Thank you, Tristan!

Thank you, Tristan!

Your welcome. Yeah I also got

Your welcome. Yeah I also got a long sleeve tech tee for winter running and a short sleeve plain tee to wear to work and stuff. Maybe they wont think I'm that crazy after they see there is a 'society' of us doing it! I dont see any decals or bumper stickers though, is anyone selling decals? I hope to get one on the truck that reads 13.1 next year!

Hmm I swear I searched for

Hmm I swear I searched for sticker, decal, and bumper and go no results but now it is showing up when I search for bumper. So there is at least one option. Thanks for the other thread link I'll watch for it when they become available. But I'll have to wait for a while... the longest race I have ever done is a 10k and I'm not even up to 2 mi barefoot now so a half is still a pretty big goal that I dont even know if I'll be able to do bf. And I'll probably give myself some extra time and shoot for late summer / fall.

thank you rick and zazzle. i

thank you rick and zazzle. i had to pick up a few since half price was too good to pass up. i keep getting emails everyother day that tshirst are half off.

my fav, it takes balls to run bf. of course with bf on it and highlighted balls of feet.

ha!

Uh, your favorite would be

Uh, your favorite would be the BRS shirt you have in your closet, right? Uh huh, that's what I thought! ;-)

my favorite saying. i need to

my favorite saying. i need to put that or something else that's funny on the back of my brs shirt. like " cuz everything is better naked".

ohh, how about " my shoes are under some woman's bed".

"cuz shoes suck"

"i'm not strong enough to wear shoes"

no shoes cuz i don't want to get hurt"

"no, ur hardcore wearing those heavy ankle weights to run"

please cast your vote for the back of my brs shirt. thank you

Probably the most pc one is

Probably the most pc one is "no, ur hardcore wearing those ankle weights to run" but my favorite is the "cuz everything is better naked"

Or one that says "Are you

Or one that says "Are you checkin out my ass?" on the back!

I bumped it.

I bumped it.

Nice slogans Mike.  I would

Nice slogans Mike. I would go with the "hardcore" one. Hear that a lot, along with "show off" and "crazy".

I just got one of my shirts. I'm a little disappointed because I ordered the micro-fiber and it turned out to be regular cotton, but for 10 bucks, I'm not going to worry about sending it back.

"Bare feet.Fast

"Bare feet.

Fast Ass.

Winning!!"

That sounds more like something Mig would say!

"I like your stamina...call me!"

ALSO sounds like something Mig would say!

"Underwear and Shoes slow me down!" LOL! Just cause it makes me giggle knowing they are wondering if you're wearing underwear! ...AND it sounds like something Mig would say!

"To see me strip the rest of the way, please deposit $39.95!"

I also like "Cuz everything is better naked"!

-Jonny

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon