BRS Oregon Chapter at the Run Like Hell

You've seen first hand how I am in the city. You've also seen me laugh at you when you got scared on the one trail because you were afraid of some critter or something. Funny thing is, that's how I feel in a city...

Hello...Mr. Scared to Death of Snakes!!! Lol. I don't know how many times Mike has almost had to resucitate me after I've seen a snake while we're running. He's always like, "It's okay, it's gone!" No dude...it's NOT gone, it's just hiding in the bushes, now, waiting to kill me...

Reactions: NickW
Ha sick!

That's an adorable costume for doggies! Chia Pet! Purrfect!

Since it was a chilly day, then what's the other guy's excuse? Not that I really care...

It's funny, if a man looks at a womans chest when in something tight and revealing, he gets criticized for it. When a woman look at a mans junk in tights, we all talk about how small, non existent it was... Hmmmmmm, something kinda funny about that.... ;)

Reactions: jldeleon
He has no junk.

Chia Pet: The pottery that blows...

I keep meaning to tell you that I find your tagline HILARIOUS! The question is, is there ever a right week to stop sniffing glue? I just told me friends about a month ago, that for my 40th birthday party, I wanted to have a glue-sniffing party. It was either that, or a spanking party, I can't decide which would be more fun. But, then again, why not have both?

Reactions: RunningPirate
It's funny, if a man looks at a womans chest when in something tight and revealing, he gets criticized for it. When a woman look at a mans junk in tights, we all talk about how small, non existent it was... Hmmmmmm, something kinda funny about that.... ;)

LOL!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7