BRS Oregon Chapter at the Run Like Hell

We hang out in our minds relatively frequently. And yeah, we only see each other occasionally, but that's mainly cuz you have been out of commision most of this last year. Expect it will be increasing significantly! Lucky you!!!
Well, lucky me you're out of commission right now oh gabby bfp.:p

hey Dan, did you get a pick of me with the ambiguously gay duo?

Well, lucky me you're out of commission right now oh gabby bfp.:p
And now I'm not out of commision anymore - so you're doomed!!! ;)

Why is one of those guys missing his package?

Just lopped it right off, didn't he?

Just lopped it right off, didn't he?
OMG! I so did not notice that. In fact, after you said that I had to go and look and maybe he's tucking? Wow... I need to go back to the country. I so do not fit in out here in the big city. So sheltered...

Tucking?! Wouldn't that be a problem while running?

Maybe it's taped? Maybe he tucked just for the picture? I don't know these things and never would have noticed had you not pointed it out to us...

TAPED?! Yikes! I shudder to...think...any...further...

OMG! I so did not notice that. In fact, after you said that I had to go and look and maybe he's tucking? Wow... I need to go back to the country. I so do not fit in out here in the big city. So sheltered...

LOLOLOL!!! Back to the country...lololol.

My husband says, "maybe he's the girl". Lol.

LOLOLOL!!! Back to the country...lololol.
You've seen first hand how I am in the city. You've also seen me laugh at you when you got scared on the one trail because you were afraid of some critter or something. Funny thing is, that's how I feel in a city...

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldManHemingway
Back