Anyone recommend compression calf guards?

drewfromrisca

Barefooters
Oct 27, 2010
I've got a few pairs of socks, a pair of 2xu calf guards (which are quite pricey over in UK) so I'm wondering if there are any other compression guards (not socks) brands that folks on here can suggest?

I've read the zensah topic and those seem pretty good.

I've had the zensah ones but

I've had the zensah ones but switched to Zoot ones after splurging on their recovery tights and realizing the quality and higher level of compression. They are a bit pricey for two little tubes of fabric but well worth it. They're about $20 us dollars more then zensah but worth it. I also have the active compression tight and highly recomend them. They do what they say they're supposed to do and for me, that makes them worth the money.

i've been using CEP calf

i've been using CEP calf sleeves and socks and i'll put them up there against any brand i've seen. i can also second zoot on the quality and being as advertised but CEP is on the same level in my opinion. i'm not sure about their tights versus zoot but the calf sleeves are outstanding. i put them on and don't even notice my calves are there anymore.

I really really want some

I really really want some Salomon calf sleeves. Mostly because Killian Jornet is bad ass (even though he's not a barefooter).

:)

http://www.salomon.com/us/product/exo-iii-calf.html

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts