A hazard of running barefoot

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
This was posted in the Australia Chapter's FB page:

Andrew Gills posted in Barefoot Runners Society - Australia.Andrew Gills6:32am Aug 24Random hazard of bfing: Yesterday I was detained by the police because I happened to be running past a house where the police were attending an incident. They saw me running barefoot and carrying my shirt in my hand and chased me down the street. Am so glad I noticed them so I wasn't crash tackled because they were big boys. They said I looked suspicious because I had no shoes on. I was released within 5 minutes when they realised I was not involved in the incident.

It's funny but so random. Anyone else been detained while out running?

Well at least you will have

Well at least you will have generated a lot of buzz for barefoot running down at the station house and later on at the bar since you were likely the most interesting topic for them to talk about that day. :)

Big guys? Probably ex-aus rules footballers. I wouldn't want to be tackled by one of those either.

John T.

once i was out running and

once i was out running and passed an appartment complex while the police where there. it turns out that they were there looking for a man who raped a girl that night. they saw me running and decided i was him. luckily everything worked out o.k.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7